||[Jan. 3rd, 2009|03:10 pm]
<tr align="left"><td colspan="2" bgcolor="#ddffee" style="font-family: Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; ">|
To be in love
2. Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? yes
4. Did anyone close to you die? yes.
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008?
Love,love and love
7. What date from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
The day I met my bf aka my ex.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
To get 5 kenner blythes.
9. What was your biggest failure?
To love to a men
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? nope
11. What was the best thing you bought? 5 kenner blythes
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
14. Where did most of your money go? it obvious:dolls.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
to start a serious relationship.
16. What song will always remind you of 2008?
No surpises of Radiohead.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you
i. happier or sadder? sadder.
ii. thinner or fatter? fatter.
iii. richer or poorer? same.
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
Family and friends.
22. Did you fall in love in 2008?
23. How many one-night stands?
I´m not sure but I think 6 at least.
24. What was your favorite TV program?
Brothers and sisters and Cuentame(a spanish serie inspired in 70´s spanish culture).
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
I don´t hate,i just hope someone die.
26. What was the best book you read?
The life of hunger of Amelie Nothomb.
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Au revoir simone
28. What did you want and get?
A men to love
29. What did you want and not get?
A men to love
30. What were your favorite films of this year?
The life is a miracle
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Nothing and I turned 20.
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurablty more satisfying?
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008?
Skinny pants,t-shirt,rayban wayfarer and vans sneakers.
34. What kept you sane?
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
37. Who did you miss?
Of course,my men.
38. Who was the best new person you met?
I thought was my ex but for obvious reasons not.
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008.
Don´t fall in love quickly.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
Play me a sad song because
That’s what I want to hear.
I want you to make me cry.
I want to remember the places that we left,
Lost to the mists of time